Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Traveling

Hmm...I have traveled t so many places all over the world.I enjoy traveling a lot.When i travel,its basically that i'm either visitng family far way from where i live,or going to amusement parks,big resorts and sometimes even just to shop.I have been to over 10 states and i went to 1 country.Some of the places that i have went to was Florida,Delaware,Virginia,North Carolina,Conneticuit,Maine,Maryland,New Jersey,Washington D.C.,Baltimore,Pennsylvania and even more places i cant even remember.LOL.The one country that i visited was Grenada.I am not from Grenada but, i visited close family friends.In everywhere i traveled i learned something new.I experienced new things and learned that everything is not alike.These states differ from each other in so may ways.Overall i had a lot of fun in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment